Best Cat Home: Creating Feline Safe Place
Best Cat Home: Creating & Considering Feline Safe Place
Best cat homes: Indoor felines liver longer, well lives than their outdoor identical family members. To make sure your indoor kitten also experience a happy life, you should provide the best cat home. Simply put, you should be considering cats needs and normal behaviors to ensure excellent health and well-being for your kitty.
Creating the Best Cat Home Safe Place:
- Add safe, comfy, quiet places where your feline can relax and not be disturbed by all the activity from everyday life.
- Make sure your home has plenty of shelves, cat trees, towers, or high perches so your kitty can view the living space.
- Make the perches inviting by adding some padding to their bed. Fleece blanket or towel works great.
- Give your cat a window lounge area to view the outdoors and sun bath.
- Place scratching posts/pads (which function as feline stretch/pedi stations. Spreading these out in high traffic and near your cats beloved resting spots are big.
- Make sure to offer enough litter boxes. (As many litter boxes as you have cats, plus one). Spread these litter pans in various parts of your home.
- Most cats prefer clumping litter. Litter boxes should be cleaned daily.
- Consider purchasing or growing wheat grass. They are sold in pet or grocery stores. They serve as great treats your best friend can nibble on.
Best Cat Home Interactions:
Make sure your feline’s indoor world is more lively so there is more hope to be more active and committed.
- Use laser lights, flickering feathers, tossing crumpled paper, or everyday toys and cat nip.
- Have your kitten search for daily meals.
- Cat puzzle toys are a simple and easy ways to make it interesting.
- Stage a food hunt by hiding meal portions around your home.
- Move or add one piece of cat furniture to the room every week.
- An empty box can be a creative “new furniture” for your cat.
- Stirring around their cat trees can arouse and keep your kitty interested.
- If your cat loves to cuddle, make sure there is time to snuggle as well!
That is it for now! If you found this information helpful, make sure you come back to visit our blog weekly! If you are looking for a feline sitter we have the best kitten sitters available. Be sure to check out my dog behavior series if you need help with dogs. Until next time..