Fear Free Professional: Accredited Experts – Stress-Free Care – Our fear free coaching will allow us to apply our knowledge and tools when we face our wonderful clients’ every day,” says Tristan Hamburg Owner, Sitters4Critters.
Searching for stress-free mammal /animal baby sitter can be difficult. Sitters4Critters teams up with Fear Free. We have accredited experts to provide stress-free animal care for your babies. We use fear free techniques for the best concern of our pet care clients. We are local and nearby.
Fear Free Certified Professionalism:
Fear free was conceived in 2016 by “America’s Veterinarian” Dr. Marty Becker. A fear free certified professional has access to ongoing training on an online community collaborating with other pet professionals and pet owners. Education resources are written by the most respected veterinary and pet artists in the world, including boarded veterinary behaviorists, boarded veterinary anesthesiologists, pain & suffering experts, boarded veterinary internists, certified veterinary technicians (behavior), authoritative shelter medicine, animal training, grooming, boarding and more.
Accredited animal/pet experts providing stress-free welfare check-ins.
Fear free techniques are used in our everyday pet care practice. We will
Fear Free Professional FAQs:
Why Fear Free Professional?
Our goal similar to Dr. Marty Becker’s Mission: We want to prevent and lessen fear, anxiety, and stress in pets by encouraging the people who care for them.
Difference between regular pet sitting agency vs. fear free professionals?
Fear free specialists feel it is vital to defend the commitment, integrity, and quality of what it means to be certified. It is easy to say most pet sitting agencies have the same love for pets and making their lives better, but fear free certification is a step above excellence.
Are you ready for the holidays?
Use this chart to help ease New Year Pet Anxiety
In closing, Sitters4Critters will pledge to employ to practice and promote the physical and emotional well-being of the animals we work with.
- To refer and partner with other pet care professionals who are
- Recognize to respond appropriately and provide the best quality pet care.
- To communicate and educate pet owners what we observe of
their pets behavior and reactionto our care and concern.
- Prepare the pet owners home, so when we come to provide service it is smooth and stress-free.
- To stay within boundaries, not diagnosing any conditions or behaviors.
- To use the skills learned and apply it in the pet
- To continue to educate ourselves for the professional commitment preventing and relieving fear and stress.
- To recognize fear-free is a whole lifestyle approach.
- To be scientifically sound, reward based, to help control animal behavior and stress.
- Maintain pet business insurance and keep it up to date.
- At all times, be compliant with all state laws and local requirements. Provide humane pet care, and sanitary housing.
Trustworthy, Reliable and Right Next Door!
Professional Dog Walkers, Pet Sitting & Pet Care Services in Morrisville, PA.
Click here to see full
Trexlertown, PA 18087